Thursday, August 30, 2018

Why I started a blog

There are tons of mom blogs all over the internet, so why did I feel the need to start one of my own? The reason is fairly simple. Mom blogs show the good, the bad, the pretty and the ugly of parenting. There's humor and sadness and advice galore. But too many moms still feel isolated and alone. Too many moms still feel they aren't doing a good enough job. I've found myself feeling that way quite often. I believe that there will never be to many people sharing their experiences and encouraging and learning from others. I wanted to be a part of that. I want to advocate for my beliefs and help other parents feel a little less alone in what can be a lonely and judgemental society.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Bats Craft

With Halloween approaching, I have embraced my artsy side and scoured the internet for fun decorations to make with kids. These Hanging ...